I’m involved with data management research since 2011. Below you can find a list of scientific publications to which I have contributed as author and co-author.
You can also find more information about my research on Google Scholar, DBLP, ResearchGate and CRIS.
- Query-Driven Data Minimization with the DataEconomist (accepted for publication at EDBT 2019, to appear)
- OCEAN: A Query-Driven Data Lake Management System (under review)
- Towards Query-Driven Data Minimization
- Crossing an OCEAN of queries: Analyzing SQL query logs with OCEANLog
- A graph-based framework for analyzing SQL query logs
- Query-Driven Data Profiling with OCEANProfile
- Minimally-Intrusive Augmentation of Data Science Workflows
- Query-Driven Knowledge-Sharing for Data Integration and Collaborative Data Science
- Anfrage-getriebener Wissenstransfer zur Unterstützung von Datenanalysten
- We Can Query More than We Can Tell: Facilitating Collaboration Through Query-Driven Knowledge-Sharing
- Analyzing SQL Query Logs using Multi-Relational Graphs
- Query-driven Data Integration (Short Paper)
- A Minimally-Intrusive Approach for Query-Driven Data Integration Systems
- ForCE: Is Estimation of Data Completeness Through Time Series Forecasts Feasible?
- An Architecture for Continuous Data Quality Monitoring in Medical Centers
- Inverse Uncertainty Propagation for Demand Driven Data Acquisition
- Automated Quality-of-Service-aware Configuration of Publish-Subscribe Systems at Design-Time
- Automated Publish-Subscribe Middleware Configuration with M2etis
- MATINEE: A Quality-of-Service-aware Event Semantics Modeling Language
- Adaptive Version Clocks and the OffSync Protocol
- alpha-OffSync: An Offline-Capable Synchronization Approach for Distributed Document-Oriented Process Management in Healthcare